NOTE: WEBSITE UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION
Please bear with us, as we are working on an Updated, Improved, Website, which we hope we will have ‘live’ soon >>>
Apologies for any inconvenience caused
VACANCY FOR CO-OPTION of a TOWN COUNCILLOR
1. There is 1 vacancy on the above Council caused by the resignation of a Councillor in Coleford, Central Ward.
2. The vacancy is to be filled by co option to the Town Council.
3. You must apply in writing to the Town Clerk within the next 14 days (not including Saturdays, Sundays, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday or Bank Holidays) from the date.
4. The address of the Town Clerk is: No 1 The Town House, Lords Hill Walk, Coleford GL16 8BD or email: email@example.com
Dated: 25 February 2022
Signed: Chris Haine (Town Clerk)
Dates for application: 28 February – 17 March 2022 (inclusive)
This website is run by Coleford Town Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
live video streams do not have captions
you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
Coleford Town Council, 1 The Town House, Lords Hill Walk, Coleford, Gloucestershire. GL16 8BD
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 14 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please us on contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
Our offices have audio induction loops, or if you contact us before your visit we can arrange a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.
Find out how to contact us.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Coleford Town Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AAA standard. It’s not always possible to change the device orientation from horizontal to vertical without making it more difficult to view the content.
It’s not possible for users to change text size without some of the content overlapping.
The accessibility regulations do not require us to fix PDFs or other documents published before 23 September 2018 if they’re not essential to providing our services.
This statement was prepared on 30th September 2020. This website was last tested on 30th September 2020.