Coleford Town Council
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We only collect information about you for the purpose of direct contact to answer enquiries or aid in the completion of work.
- We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. Consent is inferred when you contact us.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Your name
- Telephone number
- email address
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- Any personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
- We will never sell or transfer your information to a third party